2. Courses are delivered - classrooms or online training (webinar)
3. Students are to answer two questions per hour if they do not then no credits- within reason.
4. 50 minutes are equal to one credit
5. Students will receive a full refund if canceled by sponsor.
6. Students will receive a full refund if they cancel three before class date; otherwise no refund.
7. Students who failed to complete courses will not receive credit.
8. Students must participate in class.
$ 20 - CFP Certificates $25 - Returned Check Fee $20 - Same Day Fax Grading $10 – Walk-in Fee
$10 per certificate - If you need a copy of a certificate of a course you took within the last two years. $20 per certificate - If you need a copy of a certificate of a course that you took two years ago or longer.
Classroom and Live Webinar courses
All agents must attend class on time.
1. Agents must sign in and sign out for all classsroom courses and be present for the required hours in
order to receive credit hours.
2. Agents who are taking webinar C. E. must answer roll calls throughout the class, answer questions, and be present for the required hours inorder to receive credit hours. There are no written examinations.
3. Agents who have successfully completed the course will receive a certificate of completion within three business days.
4. All continuing education credits will be reported to Sircon within three business days.
Online Self-Study courses
1. All agents must read and successfully pass the examination by a score of 70% or better in order to receive a certificate of completion.
2. All credits will be reported to Siron within three business days
All prices and discounts are subject to change without notice.